January Trail Rider magazine

Started by Jeff D, December 27, 2010, 03:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

January issue of Trail Rider has a 3-page story on the ISDT Reunion RIde with photos of Jack Penton, Carl Cranke, Speedy Clasen, Brian Kirby and some other guys on off-brand bikes :)  Also an Ed Hertfelder piece on JP and Doug Wilford with a photo of the three gents.  Modern stuff includes tests on the Husaberg FE450 and GasGas EC250 and a piece on the Shane Watts riding school, plus race action, etc.  If you need a copy, try Kevin@trailrider dot com or call 978-664-3789.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Kip Kern

Great issue Jeff, just received it!  Love the magazine as it features something vintage in it as well as modern tests.  No flashy MX crap just beautiful woods and trails!:D

Paul Danik

Today my issue of Trail Rider made its way to Mars, and what a pleasure it was to get it out of the mailbox and give it a good look over.

Hats off to the new Editor, Kevin Novello,for keeping such a nice blend of articles in the magazine.  Kip and Jeff have already hit the nail on the head with their comments, and I sure agree with them.

What a bonus to see the story by Ed Hertfelder titled, "Rubbing Elbows with the Rich and Famous", and having a picture of Ed along with John Penton and Doug Wilford standing in BJ Penton's office.

You guys and gals probably get tired of me saying this, but to me these are still the good old days.:D How fortunate we are to be living at a time when many of those who paved the way for the rest of us are still around and are held in such high esteem but the younger generation. Keep up the great work Kevin, and thank you Ed for the story and photo.

I'll get off my soapbox now...

Paul