1st National Enduro of the year in SC

Started by fasmith, February 16, 2011, 09:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fasmith

Any of you guys coming to South Carolina to ride the first national enduro of the new year on Feb 27th?  I am a member of the Columbia Enduro Riders Club who are putting it on - and it would be awesome to meet any POG'ers who might be coming to the race.  I have to say - the race will be tough yet awesome to ride.  

Freddie

Dwight Rudder

I will be there. Sent my entry in within 3 days of being posted and asked for row 15 or 10-18.  I am on row 55E. SSrA Class.  I will be riding my 2011 Husqvarna WR150. I will be camping.  White Van, Moose and VINDURO stickers on side. Faded POG sticker on back window, LOL.
12 ft Grey V nose trailer. Maybe a Blue 10X15 Canopy.
Dwight

fasmith

Dwight   - excellent!  I look forward to meeting you. When do you think you will be arriving?   FYI -- I had nothing to do with the row assignments...  :)  there are 120 rows... 600 riders signed up and some on a wait list.   I bet you have been to the Sandlapper Enduros in the past - but if you need any info about the area - or have questions - email me at [email protected]     I'll be at the enduro site starting on Friday before the race - Saturday is the kid's enduro race also.  We have been working non-stop the last two months on the race as we have a huge amount of new trail that we had to trim and arrow.  It is going to be some pretty awesome trail to ride.