1972 Frame

Started by OUCWBOY, April 21, 2011, 08:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUCWBOY

I am in need of a good 1972 NON high breather frame for my MX bike I am building. I will pay or trade.

I also have a late model Penton GS high breather frame if anyone is looking..... Free if you pick it up otherwise cheap just to cover my time and shipping.

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

firstturn

Donny,
  I have one.  Not sure if I have the correct swingarm?  But I would use the later swingarm as it is neater and less weight.  Just send me a email.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Larry Perkins

Donny,

I have frame, swingarm, and airbox all together if for some reason Ron's won't work.

Larry P

firstturn

Donny,
  Either way is fine as I can always be the back up if Larry's frame doesn't work out. [8D]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Larry Perkins

Ron,

You goof.  I was just meaning if it was easier to hookup with one or the other of us.  Love You Brother![:p]

Larry P

firstturn

Make that a Good Goof.  You are closer to Donny and I think you still make trips to Springfield?  Correct?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

OUCWBOY

LOL, OK Ron and Larry! I will set back and you two fight over this....

I have no preference, but neither of you said what you wanted for your frame. I really don't need the swing arm, as I intend to use the one I have. Oh, Larry you are correct, I will need the Air Box as the 74 won't fit on a 72 frame. Let me know (either of you) what it will take to get one. I do have a few things to trade or have cash too!

Thanks

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

fosterboy

Hey you guys need to Weigh-In before you can get in the Ring also what color trunks are you guys going to wear and what are the odds in Vegas. Donny I know you will be getting your frame but if they knock them selves out I have a May 72 frame and a airbox you can have. Have Fun Ed

72 Monark 125cc        68 Penton 100cc         68 Zundapp 100cc
72 Monark - project    
76 Hercules 175 - project
possible Penton-Hiro project

Larry Perkins

Ed's free one is cheaper than mine.:D

Larry P

fosterboy

Maybe not im in SFO!

72 Monark 125cc        68 Penton 100cc         68 Zundapp 100cc
72 Monark - project    
76 Hercules 175 - project
possible Penton-Hiro project

firstturn

I prefer Red trunks for obvious reasons.  Donny just get the details from Larry and Ed.  Anything you are missing I am sure I have.  Great Friends and Great People.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh