Stillwater Ok

Started by Gene Saunders, April 28, 2011, 05:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gene Saunders

I am going to the Stillwater Ok event. Just wonder if anyone in NC or Tenn. would want to share a ride and gas cost. If so, give me a call at 336-465-1402  Thanks, Gene Saunders

Dwight Rudder

I know Greg Holder is coming but is bringing at least 2 bikes (one is mine).  Also Gary Travis from N.Al is coming as is Johnny "Peg" Friedli.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder

Does anyone have GPS coordinates or a physical address I can enter into my GPS for the Stillwater Ok Motorcycle Park ?

Dwight

Gene Saunders

Their website is Stillwater 500 motorcycle park. They have a map, but I don't see a address for the park. I guess we can use the road it's on as a address.

Jeff D

If it's the place I used to ride when I lived there in the late 70's, we used to call it "the 480" and it was owned by Stillwater Parks and Rec.  Cost 5 bucks for an annual permit, but no one ever checked.
We used to go in on the south end of the property, but last time I was down there the entrance was on the north side.
From 6th St (Highway 51) and Western (west side of town, towards I-35) go 3 miles south and 3 miles west (back in the south entrance days it was 4 south and 3 west.)

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Gene Saunders

6500 west 56th Street, Stillwater, Ok

Dwight Rudder

Quotequote:Originally posted by Gene Saunders

6500 west 56th Street, Stillwater, Ok

Thanks, That will help.   I plan on coming up from the south from Shawnee.
Dwight

Gene Saunders

I will be coming from the east, I40. If anyone wants to join me, let me know.

Jeff D

Wish I was going, but it doesn't look promising at this point.  Work, work, work!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Dwight Rudder

Quotequote:Originally posted by Gene Saunders

I will be coming from the east, I40. If anyone wants to join me, let me know.

Currently, I40 is closed in Ark. at Brinkley.  Dead between Memphis and Little Rock. (I40 & Hwy 49)due to flooding

OUCWBOY

I was just through there yesterday and it is bad. I'm sure it will open up in a few days, unless we get more rain.....

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

derek martin

Anybody know if the event is going to be held only in the riding park (480 acres) or if they have additional land available? I'm considering making this the maiden voyage on my 74.5 250 recently resurrected and fairly race-ready.

Gene Saunders

Does anyone know if I40 is back open, from Tenn-Ark? Does anyone need anything hauled from NC-OK?

Larry Perkins

Gene,

See you in Stillwater.

Larry P

Gene Saunders

I got an invite from Gerald from //www.seabastation.com to come by their motorcycle museum while on the way to the Stillwater event. Check it out, it looks nice. I hope I40 opens back up today.