POG Meeting

Started by metalkfab, April 05, 2002, 12:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalkfab

Thank You to all the POG members who attended the April meeting at All Custom Fabricators.I,personally enjoyed the hosting the meeting and our employees worked extra hours to provide a field trip that members would enjoy.I hope the members who drove long distances get home safe and quick.To the members I didn't get to talk to,I hope at least you found the visit informative and interesting.A BIG " THANK YOU " to Paul Danik who provided a birthday cake for one of our Senior members, Mr.Doug Wilford. Again THANKS for letting us host this meeting.  Karl Schneider

Kip Kern

Thank You Karl and staff for having the POG meeting at your "cool" shop.  I really enjoyed the tour! Your products reflect the true spirit of this great country,  #1

scott brogan

Once again I have had the privelige to be associated with the some of the finest  people I have ever met. Thank you Karl and your fine staff for hosting our P.O.G. meeting. And thank you for investing the time and the money to produce the fine products that you have. I truly belive that for us to keep riding our beloved Pentons for eternity, that replacment parts of the high quality that you have produced are the key. Thank you again, and see you next mounth. Scott