EXTRA MODERN PENTON JERSEYS

Started by Larry Perkins, June 09, 2011, 06:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

This is what I have for extra jerseys.  If you want one call me.  If you already ordered one it can go with your other at no extra shipping and would be $55.  If it is a new order then $63 including shipping.  There are not many so call to make sure I still have what you want.  Once these are gone that is it.  Need to get them gone to recoup my dollars.  Thanks!

Larry P
(217)414-2295

[email protected]

2 XL White with red and blue
2 2XL White with red and blue
2 XL Red with blue and white
1 XL Blue with red and white

Larry Perkins

If you want an extra shipped with your initial order at no shipping today is the last call as they go out Monday.

Larry P

Rain Man

Larry, please contact me
If all else fails, try this
[email protected]
doda
doda!!
Bike week in the Northeast, bring your rain coat
The trail rides over

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

xracer

larry still have not got my jerseys yet need tracking # if shipped on monday from ill to mich does not take this long thanks dave when in doubt gas it

Gene Saunders

Nothing here in North Carolina either. How did you ship the shirts? Has anyone got one yet?

Mickey Sergeant

Larry Perkins

You guys will all get them next week.  I was late getting the shipping done as I have gone back to my old career selling cars and have just been working long days to get a jump on the new job.  If anyone does not have them by Thursday e-mail me and we will track.  Some will start getting them Monday.  Sorry for the delay.

Larry P

OUCWBOY

Larry,
Thanks for the update. Congrats on the new (old) job. I wish you the best. Again, I would like to express my deepest thanks for you taking the time and effort to do this for everyone. You are awesome!

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

firstturn

Larry,
  I ditto what Donny says.  I know you are trying to help us all..  Thanks Larry and if I want a Cadillac I will call you.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Larry Perkins

Thanks guys!  I am really blessed in this new job and besides being able to sell New Cadillacs can sell from any of the Landmark lots(Cadillac, Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, and Suzuki) of Used cars which gives me access to over 500 pre-owned and Program cars of any make and model.  I am currently leading the board in my first month selling with 7 1/2 units delivered as of Saturday.  As in all my endeavours I hope to finish first.  A hard row to hoe though as there are two old time guys one of which has been here 30 years and another 20 years.

Larry P

sixdazed

Larry,Please give me a call about another matter asap-very important.Also i received my jersey and would like 2 more in xl-1 orange 1 white or red.
                      Ric

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

firstturn

Haven't got my Jersey or fuel tank.  I need a tracking number please.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

xracer

me either still waiting dave when in doubt gas it

Larry Perkins

Will followup on these with you guys tomorrow(Sun).

Larry P

Greg Elliott

Hello-never received my GoPro..what's up..?.going on a month!!!thanks. Greg Elliott