1973 Penton HareScrambler 250cc

Started by crash carden, August 27, 2011, 06:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash carden

:DSOLD Thank you!!:D

Hello POG Members, I have a 1973 Penton HareScrambler 250cc for sale. This bike is a low mileage survivor and is completely original down to the tools in the leather tool pouch.   Runs great. Shifts great. Has been stored in a climate controlled shop all its life. Located in Indianapolis Indiana.    $4500.00 OBO.    Please note Kip Kern has seen this bike and can testify of its condition.
For more information call 765-437-9764 or email [email protected]

Jeff D

Gorgeous bike and one I've always wanted since I first laid eyes on one.  Unfortunately, Obamanomics prevents my acquisition of this  showroom condition yellow beauty!

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

tooclose racing

Just beautiful.  Worth every penny you're asking - if the free market agrees with you. ;)

crash carden

Hello Fellow POGers, Its spring and this 1973 250 HS would look great with you on it!! I thought I would give everyone one more shot at this fine machine! I don't think you will find a nicer original 1973 250 HS on the planet :D! Buy it and have fun this year!! I need cash for my new custom built drum set [8D] comming soon. Thanks for looking. Later, Crash.

Kip Kern

Crash,  Hope you and Mary are fine!  If you don't sell the bike by the end of Mid Ohio, drop me a line, I may be interested if I can generate some $$$$ at the swap!

crash carden

Hello Kip, Good to hear from you. Yes Mary and I are fine, hope you guys are doing well. I will give you a call as I have a deal for you that you may not want to pass up :D. This bike will look great next to your Jackpiner!!! This will match your Piner better than a 175 Husky ;) Later dude, Crash.

Kip Kern

Crash,  I dumped the house phone, my Cell is 765-618-9180  Keep on drumming!

crash carden

Hey Kip, Thanks for the cell #, I will give you a call tomorrow,  Crash.

Kip Kern

seanguthrie

That is a beauty and you are right in my town.  Wish I had the extra funds but just bought a 66 Triumph TT this winter and my funds are dry till fall.

74 250 Hare scramble
68 Six Day
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

crash carden

:D Thanks for all who were interested the bike is SOLD! :D