Southeast Dist.29 race intrest ?

Started by Frankie Schaffier, December 15, 2000, 02:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie Schaffier

Hello Gang,

Have been a lurker for sometime and have enjoyed reading the posts here. The question is, are there any vintage riders in the South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia area that are intrested in racing some of the dist.29 races. I moved here from Mich. a few years back, and in the dist. 14 they ran a few selected dates along with the normal race program. Now I haven't talked to the folks from the Dist. yet, but if there is some that would come out and ride I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem giving us a spot at the gate. Yes,the entrys may be low at first but as more and more hear about the class, more will start showing up. Plus, we can race year around down here,I just got done loading the trailer to go and ride tomorrow.. :<)

Frankie

74 Penton 400
Lugoff, SC.

Doug Wilford

Frankie;
I have a friend who races vintage all the time, he is from Georgia, you may want to e-mail him for some race schedules. His name is Dave at [email protected]  Good luck and welcome to the Penton Owners Group.
Doug Wilfordquote]
Hello Gang,

Have been a lurker for sometime and have enjoyed reading the posts here. The question is, are there any vintage riders in the South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia area that are intrested in racing some of the dist.29 races. I moved here from Mich. a few years back, and in the dist. 14 they ran a few selected dates along with the normal race program. Now I haven't talked to the folks from the Dist. yet, but if there is some that would come out and ride I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem giving us a spot at the gate. Yes,the entrys may be low at first but as more and more hear about the class, more will start showing up. Plus, we can race year around down here,I just got done loading the trailer to go and ride tomorrow.. :<)

Frankie

74 Penton 400
Lugoff, SC.

[/quote]

Spyke130

Hey Frankie,

It's me Tom Lee! How are you and yours getting along! Did you get all settled in down there? Have you been in touch with Bill and Jackie? How is the little Shennanigans? I here your son is racing now and like me you just can't stand to watch! I feel funny out of uniform too! So I am still doing it although now I have to ride the long travel Vintage! I love these KTMs! Are you bouncing checks for the holidays like me? Sandra says HI! The boys are getting big and I may have to rent them out just to feed them! Gimme a holler! [email protected]

Tom