transportation to spokane from RR or elsewhere

Started by chicagojerry, October 17, 2011, 10:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

anyone coming to the reunion ride that can bring a nice 250 penton back to the spokane wa region? gas money available. if not, does anyone have suggestions on good bike transporters that can get it from ohio to spokane?   thanks for any consideration.    chi jer

Ed Chesnut

Jerry:

I just might be able to help.  I have only one motorcycle in the van now.  There is a middling possibility that I might get to pick one up in the Denver area on the way home to NE Oregon.  It will probably be possible to shoe horn a 3rd scooter in.  Gas money assistance would be fine.

Any chance you could get Pablo to pick on Yamaha riders as part of the transportation deal?  (Nah, probably not.  He picks on the folks he's afraid of, I think.)  :)

Ed
PS: Oh yeah, if this project comes together - the Penton 250 would get to Milton-Freewater, OR in pretty short order.  The last 3.5 hours to Spokane would have to be handled by the final recipient.  OK?

Keep the rubber side down!

chicagojerry

hi ed. thanks so much for the reply. i just sent an email to the bike recipient to see how we may be able to handle the final logistics. i will certainly stay in touch.   my email is [email protected] to contact me directly or my cell is 440 213 5146    thanks again. chi jer

Ed Chesnut

Jerry:

I'll get a direct email off to you later today.  In the mean time, if you want to check some references you might try Paul Stannard or Phil Ketchem . . . Doug Wilford might even put in a good word for me.

Bye for now,
Ed

chicagojerry

hi ed. no reply back yet from the recipient. thanks for the note back again. good references by the way...[8D]   chi jer

chicagojerry

hey ed. i heard back from the recipient. he is very interested. please drop me a line at my email to discuss further.    [email protected]   thanks so much
if need be, my cell #is 440 213 5146
:D    chi jer

chicagojerry

hey ed. please leave a space for it. its  a go..    chi jer