Reunion Ride-Thank you Razorback Riders

Started by Tim Grow, November 01, 2011, 05:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Grow

Gentlemen and Ladies, we had another great AHRMA event with the thoughtful planning and superb execution of the Razorback Riders. The point persons include many. However, Tamara and Zan Lewis with many-many other Razorback Riders put a personal touch on this event that shined through. The special tests had nice balance be it vintage or post-vintage application. The transfer sections were a pretty neat mix of all that beautiful part of Arkansas could offer in terms of scenery with just enough trail-toughness to keep your focus. A truly great event on all fronts.  Thank you. Tim & Polly

baxtermcc

I'll throw my hat in the same ring.  I had a great weekend riding with brother Dave and Mike Dunn.  The trails were a ton of fun (PV) and the tests were fair but challenging.  A big thanks to the Razorback Riders.
Bob McCullough

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
I have to agree !! Many thanks and kudos to the Razorback Riders because they did a fantastic job !! I had a great time riding with with my brother Bob and good friend Mike Dunn. The three of us were nose to tail all weekend on the trail and on the MX track during our 5 lap final moto. You could have throw a blanket over all 3 bikes at any given time. In the end, Mike was a bit faster in the woods and edged me out by a razor thin margin of 14 seconds on the weekend total. Brother Bob still has the bragging rights on the MX track however. He's as fast as always during the MX and beat me by 2 seconds and Mike by 17 seconds. For the weekend, all three of us earned silver medals in PV200 Int with Mike finishing 3rd, myself finshing 4th and Bob finishing 7th in the class. Can't hardly wait until next year and so see you in Tulsa at the John Zink Ranch October 27-28, 2012 !!
Dave McCullough
Tulsa Trail Riders