1972 Penton 125cc for sale

Started by JDsPenton, November 12, 2011, 03:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDsPenton

Lightly ridden - now into cars; if you are in Philly/Wilmington DE/lancaster/harrisburg area come check it out $1200, many new parts, fork seals,fender,etc,. rechromed shock caps owned since 1981 will see if I can dig up some pics I took last year  has leaky fuel line, new petcocks

marsattacks

JD, please send me a pic.  Possibly interested.  Many thanks.  John

Mars Attacks!

Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

marsattacks

many thanks.  I have passed so this bike might be avail.  I might be driving from Pgh to Phila this weekend and if I do I could transport it "back west" for free.  (my travel still a little up in the air though).
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

Kevin Zuchnik

I'd love to see some pics of the Penton you have for sale.  You can send them to: [email protected].                         Thanks and have a Great Thanksgiving Holiday,

Kevin Zuchnik

Dale Fisher

My assumption is this is the same Penton listed on the Pittsburg Craig's list.  Jim noted it did previously run, front forks are believed to be 32mm due to threaded holes below the fork wipers.
I'll leave the pictures he sent me posted here for a week if someone picks it up let me know.

http://s957.photobucket.com/albums/ae59/CheneySachs/JD%20Penton/

Dale Fisher
POG Membership
74 Berkshire 100
70 Six-Days 125
72 Jackpiner 175
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry