New year’s resolution:

Started by johnacapp, December 29, 2011, 03:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnacapp

Fellow POGers as one year comes to an end and another is about to start I find myself reflecting on all the things I didn't take time for this year.

With that said at the top of my resolution for the up coming year is to ride a few AMA dual sport rides. As of today the AMA hasn't released the new Dual sport schedule but I'm not letting that curb my enthusiasm or my commitment to have more fun in the up coming year.

This has me wondering if any other POGers out there have any interest in joining me at some dual sport events in the upcoming year? Or if any POGers already participate?
John Capp

Gene Saunders

What part of the country are most of the AMA dual sport rides? I just bought a nice 1981 XL500 and need a place to ride it.

johnacapp

Gene,
If you go on AMA website you can see where they were in 2011 and from memory looks like a lot of the same places from 2010. They are all over country.
I am in Western PA actually Pittsburgh, in 2011 there were about 6-8 events within a day or less drive.
If any POGer's have any interest or any one knows of a dual sport club local to me please drop me a reply.
It would be much appreciated.
John
John Capp

wfopete

John,

You don't need to wait for the AMA to go on a great D/S ride.  Check out this site: //www.advrider.com

Here is the link to the PA riding threads:

http://advrider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

Mark P

I will continue with previous years resolution: I'm thankful for having three wonderful motorcycles in my garage and I'm going to ride every opportunity I have.

OUCWBOY

I haven't made resolutions in years because I never was able to keep them anyway and it made me feel bad for not keeping them. So I don't make any and then I don't feel as bad.  lol

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR