Penton Trials and Woodsman for sale

Started by robbersroost1, January 11, 2012, 08:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbersroost1

These two bikes are like new. One has never been started and the other has about 3 miles on it. They have always been stored inside and they look like new.
Terry Laible

thrownchain

iyaoyas

I too am interested if 'thrownchain' should decide to pass.  Thank you...

Stephen
704-860-9052
Charlotte, NC

Dale Fisher

Me too please :D

Dale Fisher
POG Membership
74 Berkshire 100
70 Six-Days 125
72 Jackpiner 175
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

robbersroost1

September 2005 Penton Calender has a picture of the Woodsman and the Trials is on the back page on the right side. As far as the price I'm still thinking on that. These bikes are not riders, they belong in a museum. I would consider loaning them to the right museum.
Terry Laible

Gordon Brennan

The Gordon Brennan Museum has two openings.

Dennis Jones

Hi Terry, Long time no see. Are you going to sell the Dalesman trials too?

Terry's stuff is very nice and he is a first class guy. No worries dealing with him.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

thrownchain

I dont beleive I have the '05 calender.

checkcrew

Terry, hi,

i just checked out both pics from the 2005 calender,

YES, they belong in a Museum !!!! Stunning to say the least :-)))

that Woodsman has got to be the cleanest example on the planet,
my Trials is set up like yours, iron cyl, small radial head and low front fender, i like that look !!

here are a couple pics from the calender :

good luck on your sale,

regards,

Quotequote:Originally posted by robbersroost1

September 2005 Penton Calender has a picture of the Woodsman and the Trials is on the back page on the right side. As far as the price I'm still thinking on that. These bikes are not riders, they belong in a museum. I would consider loaning them to the right museum.

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

joe novak

You acn always loan them to "Joe's Garage and Museum".  Just let me know when I can pick them up...   joe

OUCWBOY

How much for the Woodsman??

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

robbersroost1

Hi Dennis, Not sure where all the time goes, good to hear from you,all I have the Daleman Trials and Scout. The Scout is like new and never been started and the Trials is a nice rider. As far as the prices go, I will keep that between myself and the buyer, I just don't want to sell to anyone, rather looking for someone to keep them in the Penton Family where they belong. Thanks
Terry Laible

iyaoyas

Hello Robbersroost1,

I tried to send you an e-mail yesterday and today through the POG Inner Mail system but am receiving automated 'non-deliverable' messages.  I think the POG IM system is working properly however it appears that your e-mail address linked to your member profile may not working properly.  

Please call me at 704-860-9052 to discuss your Pentons.

Thank you,
Stephen
Charlotte, NC

Dennis Jones

Thanks for the reply Terry, Michelle and I have really been bite by the dual sport bug and have been doing a lot of that.

If you could give me a call I am interested in the Dalesman trials and I know of the perfect home/buyer/care taker for the Woodsman.

573-275-7210

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

iyaoyas

Congratulations to the new owner and farewell to the Penton's that got away...