Gatorback

Started by Gene Saunders, January 23, 2012, 07:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gene Saunders

It's Gatorback time!!  Who's going?  I started getting the 74' 250 hare scramble ready today. I pulled the exhaust off to give it a new coat of paint. I will race it in vintage CC. I am bringing a newly rebuilt 83' XR200 for PV CC this year. And my TY175 for trials. I am going to the banquet Saturday night.

Lew Mayer

I don't know that I can do both Gatorback and White Lightning, the next week. I love Gatorback but I may do white Lightning TwoDay instead.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Scott Summey

I went down last year to watch, being in my backyard and all. Got inspired and bought a Six Day. So if I get the Six day sorted out by then i'll see you there. Being a new member/owner it would be good to meet some of the POG members.

72 Six Day
Jax, FL
Scott Summey
Jacksonville, Florida

Gene Saunders

I know it's hard to do back to back weekends. I'am going because I want to go to the banquet. I may only get to race Sunday at White Lightning.                                                              Wecome Scott!!  Hope you can make it!!

Bill Ryburn

I am planning on being at Gatorback & White Lightning.  Will probably ride my Six Days at the Gatorback Cross Country and defintely will ride it at White Lightning. Will probably ride my Triumph in VMX at Gatorback.
I haven't decided on the banquet yet.
Looking forward to meeting you Scott.

Bill Ryburn