FS: Replacement Red Grease Fittings

Started by KJDonovan, February 17, 2012, 07:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJDonovan

Red Plastic Grease Fitting Replacements

Ok, I was cruising through ebay and noticed that someone was selling the little red plastic grease fittings for 14 bucks each.   As much as I like an original look there was no freaking way I was going to pay 28 bucks for 2 grease fittings.  So I did some searching and came up with decent replacement for these.  What I have are metal self tapping grease fittings with a little plastic cap that loops and snaps over the top.  Unless you put you face right on top of it, you can't tell the difference between these and the original ones that are all but gone.  

Anyway, I picked up a bunch of red caps, grease fittings, padded envelopes and stamps.  If anyone wants a set of these let me know.  A set consists of 2 metal fittings and 3 plastic caps (includes one extra cap in case you trash or lose one) with shipping the price is $5 a set.   And for anyone would like a similar but slightly different look, I also have green, blue and yellow caps in case anyone wants a color coordinated caps for a Six Day, Jack Piner or Hare Scrambler.

I have put a couple pictures below.  If anyone is interested just shoot me an email letting me know what you want.

Thanks,

Kevin
Email: [email protected]

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner (My Ride)
72 Six Day (Wifes Ride)
73 Yamaha AT3
71 Suzuki TS125 (Project)
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner