Springtime Storms

Started by hankthecrank, March 03, 2012, 07:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hankthecrank

I hope all Poggers and thier families and friends are safe this morning. We had a severe t-storm go thru here in WV, no damage, just heavy rain and constant thunder and lightning. I know many of our members live in area's not so fortunate. I see now on the Weather Channel that lower Georgia is in danger right now. We are praying for all affected in these storms and praising God for his protection.

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

Kip Kern

Got our butts kicked here in Indiana, lost 14 folks down south:(

tomale

Sorry to hear of the loss, Of course we are praying for all my brothers. thanks for letting us know, It is easy to get wrapped up into my own life and I forget about people I don't see very often.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
74'250 hare scrambler (project)
74' 1/2 440 maico
78' 440 maico
72' cr125 Husky (project)
93' RMx 250 suzuki

74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

derek martin

Our church is Saint Joseph, Ridgway,Illinois. As you may have have seen in the media our Parish building complex was directly hit by the February 29th tornado. Our beautiful Cathedral was completely destroyed,but miraculously the High Alter was spared from major damage. The slate roof was driven mainly into the rectory where our priest Father Steven was asleep at the time. Fr. Steven survived unscathed (Miracle #2), crawled out of the damaged rectory, left notes saying he was OK and quickly went out into the town to search for and help storm victims. Ridgway did sustain damage to many houses and businesses but no major injuries reported (Miracle #3). Clean-up and recovery efforts have progressed rapidly. As many have said the church is not the building but the people and our church is stronger, more vibrant and more faithful now than before and I am proud to be affiliated. Prayers need said for the people claimed by this past week's storms and for those close to them.

Kip Kern

Got our butts kicked here in Indiana, lost 14 folks down south:(

tomale

Sorry to hear of the loss, Of course we are praying for all my brothers. thanks for letting us know, It is easy to get wrapped up into my own life and I forget about people I don't see very often.

76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
74'250 hare scrambler (project)
74' 1/2 440 maico
78' 440 maico
72' cr125 Husky (project)
93' RMx 250 suzuki

74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

derek martin

Our church is Saint Joseph, Ridgway,Illinois. As you may have have seen in the media our Parish building complex was directly hit by the February 29th tornado. Our beautiful Cathedral was completely destroyed,but miraculously the High Alter was spared from major damage. The slate roof was driven mainly into the rectory where our priest Father Steven was asleep at the time. Fr. Steven survived unscathed (Miracle #2), crawled out of the damaged rectory, left notes saying he was OK and quickly went out into the town to search for and help storm victims. Ridgway did sustain damage to many houses and businesses but no major injuries reported (Miracle #3). Clean-up and recovery efforts have progressed rapidly. As many have said the church is not the building but the people and our church is stronger, more vibrant and more faithful now than before and I am proud to be affiliated. Prayers need said for the people claimed by this past week's storms and for those close to them.