Looking For 35mm Tubes

Started by Keith Meatyard, March 05, 2012, 10:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Meatyard

Looking for a good pair of 35mm tubes for a 73 JP runner that I want to build.

[email protected]

Keith Meatyard
Keith Meatyard

Kip Kern

Keith

If you can't find any, Franks Engineering can make them.  I just sent a set of YZ tubes to them and their work is excellent.

gooddirt

t20sl

Franks tubes look excellent however the material he uses bends easily.  Not good high quality steel and definitely not in the quality range of Ceriani , Betor  etc..  I have straightened numerous Franks tubes and they take almost half the tonage to straighten.  Good for casual rider, if your aggressive in racing forget it.

SouthRider

Hey Larry,

I am interested in those tubes if Keith does not respond.

I tried emailing you through the POG, but don't know if you got it.

Give me a holler at: [email protected]

Thanx,

Clark

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing."

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

Keith Meatyard

Larry, I sent you an email.

Keith Meatyard
Keith Meatyard

Keith Meatyard

Hey guys, I'm still needing a pair of 35mm pit-free fork tubes for a 74 JP, if anyone might have some extras I can buy.

Keith Meatyard
Keith Meatyard

Big Mac

I have a pair of good Marzocchi 35mm MC5 fork tubes, sliders and clamps, if anyone has a need. Also a pair of good 38mm forks from an '81 495 with sliders that have a cracked axle clamp on one side.
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR