Still need a k-start lever

Started by dave, May 10, 2002, 10:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave

I have worn the phone lines out looking for a k-start lever to no avail. Does anybody have a good used one or anything? I found a few for the 250cc bikes which are a tad bit larger than mine so I am about to give up? Hope somebody can help?

Mike Lenz

I believe I have a early jackpiner type.

dave

My bike is a 175cc 1976 year and the shaft is 1/2 of an inch in diameter. The lever for the 250cc is 5/8 inch.Al beuhner told me that there are two sizes and of course mine is the one he has none of.I am unsure what you have but if its close I am interested,email me at [email protected] and let me know. Thanks, Dave

Mike Lenz

Dave I have the bottom of your smaller shafted kicker. you would need to find a good 250/400 kicker with a good top piece and you could make what you need. Email me if interested at [email protected]

Dr.2Stroke

hello dave. is my offer for a good kickstarter for 60 $ too expensive? Please let me know. Dr.2stroke

dave

DR2stroke, no your price seems ok with me. I have just not had a whole lot of time this past week to stop and send payment. Will be in touch soon.