Swingarm chain guard and guide block mounts

Started by celcius232, May 14, 2002, 11:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celcius232

I have stripped my 125 to the frame and getting some engine mount and other weld repairs completed.  The chain guard and guide blocks were missing when I purchased the bike.  Part (half I think) of the vertical guide block mount is broken off--lots of rocks in Montana.  Above teh guide block mount on the arm there appears to be another mount tab (horizontal?) broken off.  Can someone send me an up closeup e-photo so I can fabricate new mounts.  I will also buy a used swingarm if someone has a good one.  Al B. is out of chain guards, are there other repros out there for sale?

Brian S. Goodman
Brian S. Goodman

metalkfab

Chain guards for all CMF models will be available through Al B.by mid-June.Also metal number plates,brake pedals for conical rear hubbed bikes,felt pads for under the tanks,clamps for air boots,and locking tabs for sprocket bolts (small and conical rear hubs).Al also has availability of seat foam for all CMF models.I'm stocking enough for immediate shipment.

celcius232

Thanks for the chain guard update.  I forgot to mention that my bike is a 1972 125MX.  ANyone have a used Radelli rear rim for this bike? Brian

Brian S. Goodman
Brian S. Goodman