Indiana Swap Meet Nov. 18th

Started by Dale Fisher, August 23, 2012, 09:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

Looks like another swap meet is scheduled for Boone County.  Some of the information appears to have not been updated from the spring event although I remember Rik passing out flyers at VMD.

http://www.bcswapmeet2012.com/

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Owners Group - Administrator
70 Six-Days
71 Six-Days (Brother Dave's)
73 Jackpiner
74 Berkshire
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Mick Milakovic

Yes, basically the same set-up, only Rik has secured a bigger building for more spots.  Info to follow................

Mick
Mick

Kip Kern

Got a space already and looking forward to a great event.  Had a blast at the last one, Rik and company did an excellent job:) Will be bringing some Penton stuff, Bultaco stuff and misc to sell.  See you all there

seanguthrie

I'll be there again.  Looking forward to it.

74 250 Hare scramble
68 Six Day
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

Mike Hufnagel

Kip, if I make it there I'll be brining some Penton & Bultaco stuff too.  Plus some Yam Ty 250 goodies.

'12 Husaberg TE300
74 Yamaha TY 250
84 Yam IT200
75 Jackpiner w/ 250 eng.
82 KTM GS250II (import)
82 KTM 495 (2)
98 KTM 300mxc
04 KTM 125 SX
00 KTM Duke 2/rd. racer
06 KTM 950 Adv.
08 Suzuki DR70Z
\\\'12 Husaberg TE300
74 Penton Wassels
74 Yamaha TY 250
77 Yamaha TY 175
74 Jackpiner w/ 250 eng.
82 KTM GS250II (import)
77 Yamaha RD 400 Daytona Café replica
81 Ktm mx 495
12 Ktm RC8R
04 Honda xr 100
06 KTM 950 Adv.

Kip Kern

mike scholl

Hello All,

I am considering renting a space at this swap meet and I have never done this before so I was wondering what type of insurance is involved?

If you don't have it, I read where I can sign a waiver.

I have a ton of "still usable" Husky,Penton and Monark items that I want to sell cheap. My plan would be not to bring anything back to Ohio.

Unlike Mid-Ohio where it's become more difficult to wheel & deal I want to get rid of some items and not try to get top dollar for them. I know it would be fun to do the swap meet at Vintage Days but then you are stuck guarding your stuff all weekend. I have seen to many of friends slobbering to get out and can't! So thats why I want to try this swap meet.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike Scholl

Mick Milakovic

Mike, I don't think any insurance is required, but I imagine Rik has insurance with the fairgrounds for his liability.  Last time saw about 50 vendors and Rik has reserved a bigger building for this time.  There will be plenty of help to unload and load, so bring it all with you, plenty of deals to be made!

Mick
Mick

desmond197

Mike Scholl What kind of Monark stuff do you have. I have 2 MCB/Monark enduros I am restoring

Kip Kern

Just contact the site and reserve a spot!  That easy!:D