west coast action

Started by gooddirt, October 09, 2012, 10:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey Sergeant

Not to bad for first time riding the bike.Sorting out the tranny,imagine that.Will be ready for the Hollister National.

Mickey Sergeant 36M
74 Berkshire
73 six days

gooddirt

Mickey good show !( until your shoe lace became untied)   In your Second Moto the other two bikes are ; running second  125 honda elsinore with helmet cam,  and third  a factory motored 125 husky .

Mickey Sergeant

Not to bad for first time riding the bike.Sorting out the tranny,imagine that.Will be ready for the Hollister National.

Mickey Sergeant 36M
74 Berkshire
73 six days

gooddirt

Mickey good show !( until your shoe lace became untied)   In your Second Moto the other two bikes are ; running second  125 honda elsinore with helmet cam,  and third  a factory motored 125 husky .

gooddirt

Wes P. 125 Inter.

D.Hall photos

gooddirt

seanguthrie

So that's what they mean by "eat my dust"!

74 250 Hare scramble
2 68 Six Day (projects)
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

rob w

All the beautiful, REAL, motocross tracks there must be in the Great Northwest - and AHRMA chooses to run around some ribbons in a flat grassy field. Go fiqure ??????? Fine in the respect that racings' racing. But they should call it what it is - not motocross.
Anyway, I'm not ragging on AHRMA all that much, they've provided me some fun, memorable days of racing.

Equivalent to going to a AHRMA Road Race - and having the track being orange pylons set up in a abandon K-Mart parking lot.

Ed Chesnut

Reckon I'd have to disagree a bit.  I've raced Washougal and "The Farm" . . . "The Farm" is wayeeee more fun.

Ed

Keep the rubber side down!
Keep the rubber side down!

Mickey Sergeant

I aso agree Ed, The farm had 375 entries this year.That's with a down economy with high gas prices.They must be doing something right.Going to Hollister tomorrow,thats not a grass track!