NOS Parts for sale

Started by Mark Annan, May 24, 2002, 11:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Annan

Well it's time to sell off some parts to raise finances to finish some other projects. I'll offer them here before putting them on Ebay next week.  Tomorrow I will take some digital photos I can email.  Here are a few pieces to start off,  make me an offer.  

NOS '72 Jackpiner frame  PN: 52.03.001.000  (non-highbreather).  The fame is NOT in perfect showroom new condition.  Most of the original shipping wrapper is gone and it has not been stored in ideal conditions.  It has shelf ware, scratches, and some MINOR corrosion (AKA rust) in areas where the original paint was not laid on very thick.  It would be fine for a rider or with a fresh coat of paint would be perfect.

NOS Conical rear hub.  PN 52.10.010.100  In similar condition as the frame above.  Not manufactured yesterday condition.  Light rust on parts of the brake surface.

NOS 72-73 Speedometer Bracket.  PN. 51.11.085.000  It is the black steel L shaped bracket that attaches to the center of the steering stem top nut and the speedo is attached to it with a 90mm hose clamp.  Sorry I don't have the rubber mount that attaches it to the stem nut.  

Regards,  Mark [email protected]

Larry Perkins

Mark I could use the speedo bracket if you still have it.  If you got the frame from Becky it was not hers to sell yet she thought it was.  There were 4 that I bought when I bought the Letko inventory and I took two and left two to show I thought, and she thought to give to sell.  Funny how misunderstandings often center around money.  She sold both.  If it is the other one, it is yours to sell I just give this info FYI.

Mark Annan

Larry,  Yes the frame I have came from Becky.  I got it from her a while ago.  She told me about the misunderstanding a few weeks ago.  I'll keep the speedo bracket for you. I'll be in touch soon.

Mark

Larry Perkins