2013 Penton Calander

Started by fastwillie8568, November 20, 2012, 08:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Kirkbride

Due to conflicting events, I will not be able to make it to the POG meeting this Thursday. After talking to Bud Green, he has agreed to be in charge of selling calendars at the meeting, for those who wish to purchase them there.

wade195

Got mine in the mail today.

It looks great.

Thank you for all the hard work.

Gods Blessings

Doug Wade

fastwillie8568

Received the calendar on Tuesday, Randy did a great job of the pictures, A few people will received them as Christmas gifts Thanks again for the great job on the calander. Happy holidays to all POG members.

seanguthrie

I have a check in a sealed envelope ready to go as soon as I can find some postage!

74 250 Hare scramble
2 68 Six Day (projects)
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

Bob Kent

Randy - Got my POG calendars today in FL.  Great job!  Thanks again.

Paul Danik

It is hard to believe, but this is the 9th. year that Randy Kirkbride has put together the Penton - POG calendar, THANK YOU very much Randy for your years of dedication to this project.  As most of you know, Randy donates the proceeds from the POG calendar each year to the POG :)

Thanks to all of you who supplied photos for this years calendar, Doug Wade, Ron Carbaugh, Mike Gallagher, Tom Brosius, Bob Bean, Mike Schulz, Bernd Ewert, Bud Green, Bill Haschak, Dave Sanders, high flying Guy Cooper photo taken by Dawn Winczewshi, and Dale Sonnerschein. The photos show a wide and interesting variety of machines.

For those who are unaware, the 2013 calendar is dedicated to Al Born. Two of the cover photos, and the four photos in the special center page, are either of Al by himself or show Al involved in POG activities with others.

To order a 2013 just follow this link. :D

http://pentonusa.org/offers/calendar2013/calendar.asp

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Danik

I just hung up my POG 2013 calendar and took a long look at Miss January :), Doug Wade's stunning Jackpiner. Doug, if you care to tell us a little about your Piner please do.

To those who have yet to order your 2013 POG calendar, it is a great one.....just click on the link below..

http://www.pentonusa.org/offers/calendar2013/calendar.asp

Randy K., once again, THANK YOU from all of us.

Paul

checkcrew

going out of 2012 on a Jackpiner and coming back in 2013 on a Jackpiner,

"How sweet it is " { for those who remember Jackie Gleason :-)) }

Happy New Year !!!

regards,

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

wade195

I would be happy to.

First thanks to Randy K for adding the bike to the calendar. Love it.

I purchased the bike on a whim while I was picking up another bike I had purchase.

Wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it?

But after some good council from Mike G I contacted Chicago Jerry and he built what you see.

Since the calendar was printed the bike has went to a new home where I am sure it will be well cared for.

Thank you all

Gods Blessings

Doug