2013 Penton Calander

Started by fastwillie8568, November 20, 2012, 08:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastwillie8568

Any idea when the 2013 calanders will be ready they will make a good Christmas present?

Paul Danik

I am pretty sure that Randy is still waiting for a few more pictures to put the finishing touch on the 2013 calendar. The pictures don't need to be just of pristine machines, some of those interesting "barn finds" that have been posted recently tell of past battles fought and have a special beauty all their own.

Either way, don't be bashful, send Randy a picture of your Penton.... Also, please remember that Randy donates all proceeds from the calendar sales to the POG to help us to continue our mission.

Thank you Randy for all the time and effort that you have put into this project over the years.

Thanks,
Paul

chicagojerry

hey randy... i sent you an email....     chi jer

Randy Kirkbride

Got it Jerry. Been out of town a few days. Back to work tomorrow. I still need a few more photos to get finished. Thanks to all that have helped.

Randy Kirkbride

I'm still in need of a few more pictures so I can get the calendar to print. Please help. I know there are some of you that are holding back. January 1, 2013 will be here before you know it.

//[email protected]

checkcrew

Randy, hi,

just sent you a few to look at,

Quotequote:Originally posted by Randy Kirkbride

I'm still in need of a few more pictures so I can get the calendar to print. Please help. I know there are some of you that are holding back. January 1, 2013 will be here before you know it.

//[email protected]

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

seanguthrie

My bike's are all in pieces or I would take a few shots.

74 250 Hare scramble
2 68 Six Day (projects)
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

Mike Leon

Just sent a few pictures for you to look at.

Thanks,
Mike Leon

Randy Kirkbride

The 2013 PENTON - POG Calendar is now ready for sale. The price is the same ($16.00), and orders can be sent to PO Box 101, White Cottage, OH 43791. Please make ckeck or MO payable to POG. Thanks to all that helped with this project.

thrownchain

Will calenders be available at the POG meeting coming up?

Randy Kirkbride

I'm going to try to be there. If I can't, maybe Bud could bring them. I'll try to make sure someboby has them there.

Bob Kent

Randy - Just mailed you my order from FL.  Thanks for all you do for the POG, I know it's labor-intensive!  Keep the Faith.  Bob Kent

Bud Green

Hi Randy
Let me know. I can help
  Bud

Randy Kirkbride

Bob. Thanks. I'll get it to you in plenty of time so you can give it to yourself for Christmas.  

Bud. Thanks for the offer. I'll get in touch with you as it gets closer. I'd like to make it to the meeting but I think my grandson has a basketball game & you know how that goes.

Randy Kirkbride

Lots of orders arrived in the mail this morning. I'm trying to process them with a one day turnaround. Thanks for all the support.