Pat Leimbach

Started by Admin, December 17, 2012, 09:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Pat Penton Leimbach, John Penton's sister and the mom of Dane Leimbach, could use everyone's thoughts and prayers at this time.

Paul Danik

Mrs. Leimbach was able to attend the POG Family Night a couple of weeks ago, but today she was admitted to the hospital.  Please keep this very special women in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,
Paul

Dwight Rudder

Pat, is in our thoughts and Prayers.
Her Sons meant so much to Debbie and myself. I appreciated getting cards from her over the years.
Dwight

hankthecrank

Our family will be praying for this family and fine lady. Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

tomale

Of course, I would be happy to.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
74' 1/2 440 maico
70' 400 maico (project)
72' cr125 Husky (project)
93' RMx 250 suzuki

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

seanguthrie

Thoughts and prayers sent to her and her family.

74 250 Hare scramble
2 68 Six Day (projects)
74 250 Hare scramble
73 CMF 6day
68 6day V213

firstturn

Thanks for the information, and I will keep Mrs. Leimbach in my Prayers.  Her books are great reading.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Mike Schulz

Hi all and Happy New Year!
Any update on Mrs. Pat Leimbach? Our thoughts and prayers are with her!
Mike and Karen Schulz

joe novak

Pat always tells the BEST stories.  God bless her.   joe

Paul Danik

From the time of the first post, till about 3 days ago, Mrs. Leimbach was in the hospital. From the hospital she was moved to an assisted care facility.

While in the hospital she had some pretty good "ups" and "downs". After one of the "downs", one of her granddaughters commented that "grandma sure is tough".  

Ron had mentioned about Mrs. Leimbach's books. This Youtube interview with her tells a little about her books, and will give any of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting Pat a glimpse of what makes her such a very special lady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HgWJZf3_DU

Paul

Al Martin

I talked to Jack this morning, he said that Pat had passed peacefully during the night.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Leimbach and Penton families

mxfiles

Our condolences to the Penton, Leimbach and extended family and friends.

Rest in peace special lady.

Todd

chicagojerry

my wife chris and i send our heart-felt condolences to the entire family. pat was a special woman indeed. chicago jerry

Jeff D

I never had the pleasure of meeting Pat, but all accounts paint her as a truly wonderful and remarkable lady.  My sympathy and prayers to the Leimbach and Penton families and friends.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

firstturn

Thanks Al for the update.  I am sure losing Dane took its toll.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh