one year ago

Started by Al Martin, May 06, 2013, 07:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Martin

Hard to believe it's been one year since we lost our good friend, AL BORN.  We think about him often.
Al Martin
Ollie Martin

rob w

...and we always will.

Thanks

firstturn

Thanks for the post.  Al Born was a Class act and and just a great person to know and be around.  And, don't forget he was a GREAT RACER that never bragged and had one heck of a record on a 100 Penton.  I miss Al and think of him often.  What a Great Person.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

scott brogan

I never knew a guy like Al before I met him.  He truly was one of a kind.  I miss him. So very lucky to have had some good times with him.

Mark P

It's strange that I came upon this thread just now because earlier today I was thinking of my meeting with Mr. Borne as I was traveling on US 50 and passed the turn off to Reedsville, WV where Al told me he was from. I had the honor of meeting Al at a POG meeting.

johnborn

it does not seem possible,but it has been a year already.I sure do miss him. thank you all for your thoughts.Mark,I would like to say you should have went to see Reedsville,but there sure isn't much there.Anyone going to the GNCC race at Hilltop farm in Masontown WV. will be right around the corner.