unadilla

Started by Dale Sonnenschein, May 28, 2013, 01:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Sonnenschein

I plan on going to unadilla, can I sign up the day of the race or do I have to sign up on line?

74 puch 175 SD
73 Husky 360 WR/RT
76 Husky WR360
75 Penton 250
10 ktm 250xc
02 bmw r1150r

Lew Mayer

It's a lot cheaper online.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

chicagojerry

MUCH!!! cheaper on-line.  don't get me started on this subject.  just got home from laying out the CC race there. it will be gncc oriented  with multiple line choices through a lot of sections. all rideable.  come join the fun.    chi jer

brian kirby

The course last year was GREAT! Will it be similar this year?

Brian
Brian

chicagojerry

almost identical. i added a couple of new sections that were too wet last year to get in but other than that, same thing. i did a lot of log citting on trees that fell during the last year and quite a bit of brush lopping too.  it will need more arrows, stakes tape and more lopping just before the event.   chi jer

brian kirby

I know most like the tighter courses, but Unadilla is my favorite CC course.

Brian
Brian

JCHubbard

Roll Call:

Brian, Dale, Lew sounds like you're all going to be there.

Any other POG members going?

I'm all in. I'll be on a 82 KTM 250 GS(WR)for XC, and probably heading back home early Sunday morning.  Was hoping to have a 68 Maico 360 MC ready for vintage MX this year, but alas I still have a bit of ways to go with the restoration.

See ya that gate!

JCHubbard
JC Hubbard

dennis foley

ill will be there, racing saturday and sunday.

chicagojerry

i will be there from thurs afternoon through the weekend.  riding the CC vmx and pvmx.    my texas chums are coming too! watch out for THAT party!  jack and john will be there too  
[8D] chi jer

JCHubbard

Missed the event last year.  I heard through many friends that it was one of the best Vintage/PV race event they had ever attended.  Looking forward to it.

Never had any doubt about you being there Chi Jer!!...Looking forward to racing on the course you designed.

Been keeping an eye on the weather up there and so far race day (next Friday) is looking good.
JC Hubbard

Dale Sonnenschein

I'm riding the PVCC and PVMX on a 360 husky. Maybe the VMX if I get my penton back together. I've ridden the GNCC there a few times. The MX track is awesome to ride. The woods are pretty cool too. The railroad bed gets some nasty whoops.

74 puch 175 SD
73 Husky 360 WR/RT
76 Husky WR360
75 Penton 250
10 ktm 250xc
02 bmw r1150r

brian kirby

I cant make it, my knee is still messed up from Diamond Dons.

Brian
Brian

Speedy

QuoteOriginally posted by JCHubbard

Roll Call:

Brian, Dale, Lew sounds like you're all going to be there.

Any other POG members going?

I'm all in. I'll be on a 82 KTM 250 GS(WR)for XC, and probably heading back home early Sunday morning.  Was hoping to have a 68 Maico 360 MC ready for vintage MX this year, but alas I still have a bit of ways to go with the restoration.

JCHubbard

I will be there racing a 125 GS Zuendapp from 1972-3 in the HS and will see about the MX when I come there.Lol

JCHubbard

Brian, that's a bummer...I talked Mike M. and he told me that you were going to be there.  I'm sorry to hear about your knee.  Hope you heal up soon.  Are you going to make it to the Reunion Ride?

Speedy, great to hear your going to be there on the Zuendapp.  No more Hercules, huh? Look forward to seeing you there!
JC Hubbard

Gordon Brennan

I'll be there for the Trials on Friday, with the Penton and Saturday for the VMX, with the Husky. But I'll also be watching friends racing PVMX and CC.
Should be a great weekend. Glad to see they added Trials.
Any other Mudlarks going to be there?

Sorry to hear about your knee Brian. I was looking forward to seeing you race your 100.