'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Daniel P. McEntee

I just got my October issue, and it doesn't have that cover??? What Gives? It does have coverage of VMD but my issue has the "Wall of Death" guys on the cover. Don't know if all the other content is the same but there is no article on Matt Bisceglia winning the AMA Motocross Horizon Award. Anybody else experience this?
   Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee

mike scholl

Dale,

Thank you for posting the picture.

The picture is of Greg Cutright. Greg is a great guy and loves to ride in any conditions as you can tell by the smile on his face!

Greg is part of the CERA (Chillicothe Enduro Riders Association)group that live and love motorcycles....and Beer!

I have been friends with this group of guys for many years and they would do anything for you.

This year at Vintage Days the group donated money to Trevor Kline who qualified to go the ISDE in Italy this year and they also purchased T-Shirts & Raffle Tickets.

So it's great to see one of the gang "Big Money" on the cover!

Mike Scholl
Team J&J Cycles

Al Martin

AMA now does 2 different magazines, 1 for off-road and 1 for street. most content is the same but there are a couple of different articles in each one along with different covers. you can call them and switch to the off-road one, took a couple issues for mine to change. both can be accessed on their web site.

Daniel P. McEntee

Hi Al;
    Thanks for the information. I've been an AMA member for 12 or 13 years and don't ever remember there being any difference. I do remember on the renewal applications that they ask if it's a co0mpetition membership and I always check that, I think. I'll give thme a call tomorrow.
  Thanks a lot,
  Dan McEntee

Al Martin

I finally got a chance to read through the October issue. On page 42 I came across a name that I recognized, Dale Sonnenschein. Nice photo Dale!

Dale Sonnenschein

Thanks Al, We were just hanging out watching the MX practice and two guys asked if they could take our picture. Of course we said sure! They said it may make the mag. I was suprised to see it in there.

74 puch 175 SD
73 Husky 360 WR/RT
76 Husky WR360
10 ktm 250xc
02 bmw r1150r
75 BMW r75/6