Trade, sell, and buy

Started by rob w, June 22, 2002, 11:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

I have a very nice thumper that would compliment your Penton nicely. It is a 73-74 BSA B-50 MX, it has never seen dirt, I would say it's been ridden less than 1K miles, it is like shiney new and unrestored. I thought I would never part with it, but..... there is something I want even more.  A "75" or late "74" Penton 250 mx. If you have one and are interested in a trade or sale, I will be at Mid-Ohio with the bike. The 250 Penton I'm looking for should be complete, mostly original,and in pretty good condition. Please inquire with any questions, Thank you P.O.G.

Edited by - rob w on 06/23/2002  12:19:07 AM

tim bowers

I'll trade a 98 YZ 400F for your BSA B50MX....

Rocket

Rob W
I have a 74 250 with the small tank.  The bike is not together at this time and I don't think I will have time to get it together before Mid-Ohio.  I have been working on other projects and that one hasn't been on the list yet.  I have went through the motor and replaced crank seals and bearings.  Painted and reassembled.  I could possibly be interested in the BSA.
Rocket

tim bowers

Yeah I was there too drooling over Kent's bike as well! But I have been looking for
another B50 to race again. I am sorry I sold mine. I understand the Pentonitis. It IS
infectious.

Rocket

Rob
My home e-mail is [email protected]
Maybe we can work something out.
Rocket

Rocket

Rob
I've replied to you a couple of times, not sure I am getting through.  My home phone is 815 778 3768, call after 6pm central.
thanks
Rod (Rocket)

Rocket

Rob
Got the photo's, looks very nice.  If posssible, give me a call tonight after 6pm central.
thanks
Rocket