NOS KTM 175/125 crank

Started by Mark Annan, June 24, 2002, 11:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Annan

Hi guys,

I have a NEW large journal crankshaft and rod assembly for the later model KTM motors (silver engines).  I have been told it can be used in the earlier black motors if you use the later model main bearings.  I may sell it outright, but am more interested in trading for some Sachs engine parts.  I have both A & B motors that I need to get going again.  I need crankshaft & rod assemblies transmission parts or??  

Mark A

Rocket

Mark
I might have some Sachs parts that you might be interested in.  I could possibly use the crank in my 75 175.  Email me directly and tell me what you need.
Rocket

OUCWBOY

Mark,
I too could use the crank in my 75 125 (KTM). I have a NOS 125 crank and rod assy. Would be more than happy to assist if Rocket can't.
Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Dr.2Stroke

i have different cranks for the 125 sachs and KTM engines and 175 KTM. also for the 250 and 400,also disassemlbed crank parts,if anyone just needs the half of a crank,or con rods or so. Dr.2stroke

Mark Annan

Is your crank ass. for an A or B engine?  Do you have a set of main bearings to go with it?

OUCWBOY

Mark,
If your last post was intended for me, I'll have to go look this week end for the bearings. The crank and rod assy is for a B motor.
Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Mark Annan

Rocket & Donny

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys.  Things are rather screwy around here lately.  I'll contact each of you off list .

Regards,  Mark