JP Burns Up The Woods Again

Started by Admin, November 04, 2013, 10:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

John Penton seen here keeps the bon-fire burning at the "Penton Racing Products" Pig Roast and Ride hosted by Jerry Birky and Barbara Penton. All those attending were offered a pig feast with all the fixings and a free bag of apples from Jeff Penton's orchard. Can't wait for the next one.

Bill

Jerry Birky

I want to convey my personal thanks to all who endured the unpredictable weather, making the annual pig roast \ ride a day to remember for everyone. Saturday turned into an enjoyable time for the many remarkable people that were there. JP. did his best to dry out and heat up the woods for us! I look forward to seeing you all again,
many thanks.
  Jerry Birky

ALB

Jerry,

Thanks for hosting the pig roast. It was a fun time...plenty of food, good people, good stories, good riding, no dust, warm fire, and great entertainment watching John keep the bon fire going. It helped warm up the air around the track. Did I mention that there was no dust?

On the way there, in the morning, I stopped by to visit the Wilfords. Dot and Doug said to say HI to everyone.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner