Prayers for Judy Danik

Started by ALB, November 08, 2013, 10:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALB

Paul Danik's wife, Judy, has been diagnosed with having cancer. Fortunately it was discovered in the early "low risk" stage.

This morning at 10am Judy is in the hospital to have the growth surgically removed.

I am asking everyone to see Judy surrounded in the violet light of healing and the white light of protection. We see her doctors, nurses, and hospital workers surrounded in light and divinely guided to provide the highest and best care for her. We see her well, whole, and complete. We see Paul surrounded in peace and comfort knowing that all is well and good according to God's plan.

Love and blessings to all

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Dwight Rudder

JCHubbard

Quotequote:Originally posted by Dwight Rudder

Amen

Amen
JC Hubbard

hankthecrank

Hank Rinehart

Dom Sileo

Thoughts and prays to Judy and her family. This is a very  difficult time for all involved, I know firsthand .....

Steve Minor

Added to Prayer List

Steve Minor
Wilmington, NC
Steve Minor

firstturn

Thanks Al for the Prayer and I will keep Judy and her Family in my Prayers.  I had cancer in 2009 and PRAYER WORKS!

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

jeff greenberg

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and family......

hanksie

Amen and our thoughts & prayers to Judy,Paul and family, Bill & Michelle(my cancer survivor)

johnborn

our prayers are with the Danik family.

sixdazed

Positive thoughts and prayers sent.God Bless.
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

Tom Murphy

Amen, our prayers are with the Danik family. Tom & Deanna
Tom Murphy
\\\'73 250 Hare Scrambler
\\\'74 250 Hare Scrambler
\\\'73 125 six day
\\\'73 Berkshire 100
\\\'74 125 six day
\\\'74 Mint 400
\\\'74 Maico 440
\\\'72 Mudlark
\\\'81 RM125
\\\'82 RM250

Bud Green

To Judy and Paul:  May God's Blessing be with you and your family.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.  God Bless, Bud and Pat Green.

OUCWBOY

All my thoughts and prayers are with Judy, Paul and the Family. Prayers go a long way, so everyone say a Prayer for Judy!!

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Paul Danik

To all,

Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. The doctors feel that they were able to get ALL of the cancerous area and are fairly confident that no further treatment will be needed.

Judy is already home and resting comfortably, and is expected to be back to normal in less than a month.

Thanks again to all of you, your kindness and concern is overwhelming.

Paul & Judy