POG Newsletter No. 61

Started by ALB, December 04, 2013, 10:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALB

The latest POG newsletter was mailed on Friday. This latest issue has the following articles in it:

The member profile is Dave Stype - a nice article written by his cousin, Conrad Pfeifer that is enhanced by Paul Danik's comments in his "President's Corner" article.

Scott Brogan wrote about his experience at this year's Barber Festival.

Jeff Debell submitted an article - "How it took Teddy Landers 40 years to finish the Berkshire Trial"

Ted del Solar wrote about riding the 2013 Colorado 500 on his bike "Davie" (1977 Penton 250 GS6)and supplied photos.  I think that he should get the "Iron Man of the Year" award for what he does.

The "Tech Tips" article is what's the difference Brake Arms - used on the Penton and KTM bikes.

If you do not receive a copy of this newsletter, it could mean one of three things:
1) you are not a member
2) your membership has expired
3) you moved and did not notify Dale Fisher of your new address

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Kip Kern

Excellent newsletter as always, great job Al, I read it cover to cover as soon as I receive it.

Dale Fisher

Al does a tremendous job in putting the newsletters together.  If you have not received yours..... [V]

A. Your membership has slipped past the grace period.  

B. You have moved and not updated your new mailing information.

Please drop me an email if there are any questions on your membership.  

I'm thinking there are going to be some great events a happening in 2014 and your support as always is greatly appreciated!

[email protected]

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'71 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's) - V5553
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Mark P

I found this latest issue in my PO box on the way to work this morning. Since not much is happening in the police world at 0530 on a Sunday in icy central Texas(we're experiencing New Hampshire in Texas right now), I am enjoying a quick initial read of this issue with a cup of coffee. Thank you Conrad Pfeifer and Ted del Solar for the great articles! Great pictures and reflections on riding and family. I appreciate the hard work and time that goes into running the POG. Many thanks!