RARE NOS STEEL TANKER PARTS ON EBAY

Started by Larry Perkins, July 02, 2002, 12:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

I have just listed on ebay two very rare NOS parts for any serious POG restorers or collectors.  

The first is a NOS CEV tailight assembly for a steel tanker and the second is a NOS speedometer bracket/half moon numberplate assembly for a steel tanker.  These are surely some of the last of their kind so don't miss out.

One other item that Donnie is going to steal if no one else jumps in is a RUNNING KTM 125 motor with carb that I got from Bobby Lucas.  This too is a rare bird and will require no major work to have a rider.  Hope they all find homes in a POGGERS arms.

rcrump1

Larry;
Where are they? I didn't see them in a search for "Penton"
Thanks
Richard

rcrump1

Larry;
Found it. I must have gone to sleep at the computer.
Richard

OUCWBOY

Larry,
Everyone was sleeping but someone woke them up. LOL! Darn, I gotta bid more on that motor. I guess I shold have done the buy it now thing.
Good luck
Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Larry Perkins

Sorry, Donny.  When I get more money I often feel bad and good.  Bad because you are a good Penton friend but good because...You know more money-more fun.  Just trying to make sure all that would want some of the cool things I have saved get a shot at them.  Buy it now is often a little higher than we want to be but it is over and a for sure thing.  Hope you are feeling more towards well.

OUCWBOY

Larry, I was just teasing you. THe guy who is bidding against me purchased a 72 125 from me in Nov last year and wants to use this KTM motor in it. I told him he would have to do lots of modifications to get it to work. He needs a Sachs motor. Besides, I still like that line "Show me the money"
Donny

Edited by - oucwboy on 07/03/2002  03:38:53 AM
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Larry Perkins

He needs a Sachs motor.  What a coincidence, I am putting a running and shifting 125 B motor on ebay later today or tomorrow morning.  I am also putting a D motor 125 on that needs a liner but am putting a NOS liner and piston with it.  Tell him get the $$$ ready.

OUCWBOY

Larry,
E-mail me with the data on the B motor and what you want for it.
Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

OUCWBOY

Rob,
I'd love to have the entire 2 tons of stuff, only three problems. 1) not enough money 2) not enough room 3) not enough time. But thanks for the offer!
Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

desmond197

Larry Perkins

Sorry, both motors are sold.  I may soon have a going 175 and going 250 motor.  I just have to decide if that is what I want to do with them or finish the bikes.  I have some project motors I will sell soon too.  a couple of 73 250 motors.  Actually one will be a project 73 250 bike with all the critical parts.  It was a Qualifier/Six Days bike with the markings on the motor and hubs.  It came out of Penton Central stuff through Bobby Lucas.  I have the tough to find intact pipe for it too.  I will keep you guys posted before I go to ebay with this stuff.