Penton Sachs Parts For Sale

Started by firstturn, January 23, 2014, 10:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Just clearing out my parts as I am trying to pass on parts to POG members.  I have a lot of NOS and used gear for Sachs engines.  My 5 and 6 speed lay shafts and main shafts (complete with shift keys) are $50.00 each (plus shipping) and all NOS gears I have are $15.00 plus shipping.  I have a lot of Penton/Sachs items so just let me know what you are looking for and I will try and help you.

firstturn at hotmail .com

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Darvin Jahnke

Ron,Looking for a flywheel for a 125 with Bosch ign. Thanks

firstturn

Darvin,
  I think I sold all my Bosch ignition flywheels and only have lighting coils?  I will check tomorrow as I have just sold a lot of Sachs gears.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

joe novak

Searching for an old style (early 68) air box assembly, and exhaust pipe for 68/69, and 70/71.   Thank you in advance, Ron.     joe

firstturn

Joe I just sold a NOS 1970/71 Torque Pipe in original box.  I will check to see if I have any pipes, but I think I have sold all 1968/69 pipes and only have a NOS down pipe for 1970/71 and 1972/75 HiPoint Down Pipe.  I have sold all 1968 Air Boxes.  Thanks for asking.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

david wheat

hey ron..  i need metal fenders. and an airbox assembly for my cool  1971  berkshire  .   david

1979 KTM 125 MC
1971 BERKSHIRE 100
1971 BERKSHIRE 100

firstturn

David,
  The fenders I have are for my 1972 Penton SD that I am finishing and for the Mudlark that is next in line.  If I have any extras I will send you an email.  I sold two aircleaners in the last two weeks.  All I have left are the metal and plastic covers.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tofriedel

Darvin, I have a complete Bosch Ignition system, base plate assembly, flywheel and coil.  Will sell as a complete package.

I also have an airbox and bracket, no cover available.

David, parmabike on eBay has new fenders available, $300.00 set.

Tony
Tony

thrownchain

What does the Hi Point down pipe fit and what's the cost ?

firstturn

Thrownchain,
  The pipe is for a 1970/71 Steeltanker.  If you look on the left side of the frame and see a bracket the pipe bolts up to that bracket.  Price is $500 and it is the only NOS ST pipe I have ever owned.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

thrownchain

You have a pipe listed that fits '72 to '75, which model.

firstturn

HiPoint Down Pipe.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

thrownchain

Yep, High Point down pipe, does it fit all CMF frames ? and is it $500 also ?

firstturn

The pipe is for a Sachs powered Penton so it would fit CMF Frames that have Sachs engines.  So it would fit 1972 to 1975 100/125 Pentons.   As far as the price I think it was a little less than $500.  I bought it from another POG Memeber so I will have to see what I paid for it and that is what I will sell it for...thanks for the questions.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

I am almost out of 6 Speed Main Shafts.  Still have some 5 Speed Main and lay Shafts @ $50.00 each.  Main Shafts have shift keys.  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh