nice 74 1/2 'piner SOLD finale version

Started by chicagojerry, March 16, 2014, 08:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicagojerry

hi guys. i thought that i had a buyer for it but that did not pan out so i have to go another direction than originally planned so its up for sale.  3800$ but i am open to offers. more pix available.
chi jer [email protected] 440 213 5146 cell

Great running rebuilt penton 175 jackpiner.  every bolt taken apart. completely rebuilt. signed by john penton himself. motor completely done. new crank bearings, new seals, gaskets. tested good motoplat ignition, new bore, new piston.  lights work, headlight, taillight, brake light.  caswell coated tank before professionally polished. new tank graphics, new cables, good clutch, shifts great.  good wheels/hubs. speedo works. forks good shape, tubes straight, no pits, disassembled, flushed,new fluid, caps rebuilt, (new ball check, springs, screws) new  fork seals. original side panels, new filter.  even has original light switch on bars and original stop light switch. that's an original headlight set up too. new swingarm bearings. powdercoated frame and swingarm.  new triple tree bearings and races. good original pipe, repacked.   new renthal bars, grips. new throttle. new lever covers. new seat cover, even has the original aluminum strips on the sides of the seat. good seat base.  the only thing i would change to ride it are the marzocchi shocks. also, i go to a lot of ahrma nat'l races so contact me if you have any questions on helping to get it delivered. i will be going to diamond don's race in april in jefferson tx so i may be able to help get it there for some reasonable  gas money. i will assist any way possible to help ship, even internationally. but the arrangements are the buyers responsibilities. thanks

chicagojerry

thanks all..   the bike is sold..its going to a new pog member

firstturn

Someone got a NICE PENTON.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Rick Penno

:)Thanks,I think so too.But aren't they all nice.

firstturn

Rick,
  I think they are all nice, but Jerry has developed a niche at building Great KTM racing engines so I think when you buy a bike that he has built you are ahead of the game.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

chicagojerry

the buyer wanted to put it into mx mode. here's the final pix taken today. hey rick, drop me an email.. [email protected]

Mike OReilly

Amazing bike in either enduro or MX trim.
What bend are the Renthals? They look like what I am looking for.
Thanks,
Mike