Pipe Rubbers

Started by imported_n/a, July 10, 2002, 05:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imported_n/a

Does anybody have any sources for pipe rubber mounts?  Al B. doesn't have any, and I'm looking for a couple.

Glenn

Steve Minor

Try to get a Grainger's catalog.....seems like I heard they have something very close...or try Larry Perkins.....

Steve Minor

rob w

Glenn, I was looking at those today in the W.W. Grainger catalog, They are 1" O.D. and 1" long , female thread on one side and male on the other, I think they were 5/16-18 threads. You still need a asbestos (huh?) washer or like, if you want to, e-mail me your address, and I can get some to you, I wanted to check em' out anyway.

imported_n/a

Thanks, Bob.  My mailing address is on its way to you.

Again, great to visit with you last Saturday!

Glenn

imported_n/a

Steve, thanks for the info.
When I asked Al B. if he had any, he kind of laughed.  Not a good sign.  So I thought I would ask the collective braintrust of POG for info.  As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

Glenn

Steve Minor

Rob.....if you'll tell the section of the Grainger catalog the "exhaust rubbers" are located, I'll order some for 2 projects I have going on. It would be a great help...

Thanks
Steve

Steve Minor

metalkfab

McMaster-Carr catalog #108 also carries them as vibration control mounts.They offer them with metric threads(just retap the female threads before install-they come with rubber in the threads that won't let you tighten them properly).Cost is approx. $2.00 each.

Steve Minor

Thanks.......as always POG members have come through with valuable information...

Steve Minor