Seven days and counting....:)

Started by Paul Danik, June 02, 2014, 09:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Well folks, the premiere of the John Penton movie is now one week away...   Jack asked me to mention that tickets will be available at the door on the evening of the movie as some folks thought they were only available on line or by calling the Theater.

I just got a call from Larry Ward letting us know that former National Observed Trials Champion Jerry Young is going to attend the premiere. I spent a good bit of time with Jerry at the Ohio Valley BSA event this past weekend, he is quite a character and a really interesting guy. Turns out he rode an early Berkshire event on his Triumph Cub before getting turned onto observed trails. He still has that Cub, although it is highly modified for observed trials work.

Paul

Daniel P. McEntee

Wish I could be there for the premier and all the other festivities. Does anyone know of a showing to be held in the St. Louis area? I haven't seen or heard of anything locally.
  Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee

Dale Fisher

Here's a link from a previous post with where to find a local showing.  Kansas City yes, Indianapolis yes, but nothing currently for St. Louis... maybe get one started?

http://pentonmovie.com/see-the-film/

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'71 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's) - V5553
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,