Penton Movie: St. Louis Area Screening

Started by Daniel P. McEntee, June 29, 2014, 12:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel P. McEntee

https://gathr.us/screening/8307

Just checked the Gathr site and saw that there is now a St. Louis area location for a screening. See if the above link works. It's scheduled for Sunday, July 27 2014 and a Wehrenberg Theater at Mid-rivers Mall in St. Peters, MO. Tickets are $10.50 I plan to get my tickets ASAP because I think this will be a sell out in our area once word gets around.
   Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee

Daniel P. McEntee

Just four days left until the deadline and they are only half way to the tipping point for the St. Louis area showing! I hope all the procrastinators get on the stick and get us over the top! Thrirty two more tickets to sell yet.
  Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee

Daniel P. McEntee

WOO HOO !!! We're on for Sunday July 27. I just checked the site and there are 73 out of 77 seats sold! Can't wait! As of Sunday afternoon it was only about half way to the tipping point!
  Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee.

Whoops, just checked the site again and it's 73 seats sold and 77 seats remaining! That's kind of different! Late hours will affect a guys vision and reasoning!

tofriedel

An update on the showings of "The John Penton Story" here in Maryland.

The showing is scheduled for Thursday August 14, 2014 at the Hunt Valley Stadium Theater. Located at 11511 McCormick RD. Cocketsville, MD

At last count 143 were sold with 123 still available.  The minumum has been met.

Mike Slade is the leader of this effort.

Tony
Tony

Daniel P. McEntee

Anyone know who the captain for the St. Louis screening is or how to find that out?
   Thanks,
   Dan McEntee