God speed Ted Proffer

Started by Jack Penton, August 20, 2014, 05:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Penton

On Tuesday, August 18th Ted Proffer passed away at his home in Michigan. Many of you may know Ted's daughter Toni Proffer Roach and her husband Gary through their dedication and tireless support of the Penton Owners Group and many other vintage endeavors.

Toni and Ted had a very special father; daughter relationship as they were lifetime riding partners which is one of the many blessing motorcycling brings to our lives.

Please join me in offering our condolences to Toni and the entire Proffer family as we remember Ted and the legacy he leaves the Penton Owners Group.
God speed Ted and god's blessing to the Proffer family.

To see Ted's tribute go to: http://www.martinfuneralhome.com/tribute/details/2175/Telford_Ted_L_Proffer_Jr/obituary.html#tribute-start  

hankthecrank

Toni, I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for your family and if you or Gary need anything , please call me. 304 588 8968. Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

Mick Milakovic

To the entire Proffer-Roach family:  God loves you as well as all of us.  Your families are in all our prayers.

Mick
Mick

rob w

Toni, I am really sorry about your fathers passing. I know you shared many great motorcycling memories together. He was fortunate to have you for a daughter, as you were fortunate to have such a wonderful dad. Be grateful for that relationship, and all the love you had for each other. It's never easy, but I hope the pain of your lose eases with time. Thinking of you today.
Bob Wardlow

Bud Green

TONY THINKING YOU AND FAMILY
      GOD BLESS
 PAT AND BUD GREEN

dennis brown

toni,gary. the dennis brown family sends their regrets

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

Larry Perkins

Toni,

My condolences and prayers your way!

Paul Danik

Toni and Family, may the wonderful memories that you have of Ted rush to fill the void that you now have. I smile when I think of the time we spent together the night before the wedding...it was such a pleasure to meet Ted after hearing so many wonderful stories about his adventures.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, I just got out the Winter of 2004, issue # 25 of Still....Keeping Track to look at the picture on the cover of Toni and her very proud father, both attired in their PENTON jerseys.

Paul

scott brogan

Toni.  So sorry for your loss.  Condolences and prayers
  Scott & Belinda

ALB

Toni,
My condolences to you.
You are blessed to have had the opportunity to be there to spend time with your dad to support him before his "key time". Just like all the times he was there to support you on your enduro rides.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

tomale

So sorry for the loss,  losing my own father several years ago was one of the hardest things I ever had to endure.  We will keep you in our prayers.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74' 1/2 440 maico
70' 400 maico (project)
93' RMx 250 suzuki
Honda TL 125
2004 Suzuki DL1000

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Lew Mayer

Toni, my condolences to you and your family.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Gary Roach

Thank-you POG family for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. I am so blessed to have had such a great Dad and lucky to have so many great memories to hold on to.  
Toni[:X]

Kip Kern

Toni, Keeping you in our thoughts. Kip and Cheri