Breakfast with Preston Petty

Started by slvrbrdfxr, December 18, 2014, 05:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,

MotoUSA.com has a nice story about Preston Petty in their current newsletter. I really enjoyed reading it and thought everyone here would enjoy reading it as well.

Dave McC

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/811/20633/Motorcycle-Article/Backmarker--Breakfast-with-Preston.aspx

Paul Danik

Dave,
 Thanks for the link, really interesting story.
Paul

Wardie

Great story would love to get ion touch with Petty, would be an awesome "Where are they now" candidate!

[email protected]

Dave thank you for sharing this story.Ken Smith from VMX magazine wrote a very informative article on Pres also a few years ago.It is great to see him with the smile on his face and back involved with the bikes.
Preston is involved still with Preston Petty Products.I am working with Mike Murphy and Preston to build replica fenders, grips,headlight numberplates.Mike had a great idea for a new product he and Preston almost speak daily about this new product. It is a huge honor and privilege just to know the man but to be able to call and speak with him about ideas and goals... well it just not get any better than that!!

Dave thank you for the read it really put a huge smile on my face today reading this.
Take care
Paul