PENTON PRIDE Posters signed by John Penton

Started by Chuck Beers, July 24, 2002, 01:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Beers

Hello Fellow POG Members,

Thanks to everyone who purchased a John Penton personally signed "Penton Pride" poster and certificate of authenticity. There are still 20 remaining in the "Limited First Edition" of 50. Cost is $32.85 each (Add $2.15 Ohio Sales Tax if Ohio Resident) Plus $5.00 Shipping & Handling in Flat reinforced envelopes. Send cash , money order or personal check to address below. NOTE: POG gets $5.00 from every purchase.

Also, if you didn't get a chance to see the poster at Mid-Ohio and want to check it out, just let me know and I'll e-mail a sample.

Thanks,

Chuck Beers <><

Light Source Graphics
11436 Dayton-Farmersville Road
Farmersville, Ohio 45325-8250  U.S.A.

Phones: 937-696-0901 and 937-696-2411
Email: [email protected]
Web: //www.lightsourcegraphics.com

Kip Kern

Chuck,  Thanks for the cool poster, it will go in my Penton museum in the work shop.  I also thank you for your patience in photographing the 68 and 71 Pentons.  Can't wait to see the pictures!

Chuck Beers

QuoteChuck,  Thanks for the cool poster, it will go in my Penton museum in the work shop.  I also thank you for your patience in photographing the 68 and 71 Pentons.  Can't wait to see the pictures!

Hi Kip... I've misfiled your email address. Please email it to me so I can email the photos to you. Thanks, Chuck Beers

skiracer

When you get a chance, would you e-mail a view of the poster? Thanks
[email protected]

1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa