For sale - Brand new DW build Sachs "D" motor,

Started by ossaracer, February 13, 2015, 02:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossaracer

Brand new in-box, Doug Wilford built Sachs D motor.  Pristine as assembled,  and stored, never started.  No ignition,  but all else pristine.  Special cylinder,  Cliff White design intake manifold for 32mm Mikuni...cylinder and head perfect.   Bottom end stamped with "DW 05" Doug Wilford built for William Cappell who I bought in a package deal from.   $1,500 or offer.

Pictures on rerquest.  Also   6 day frame $250,   125 6b core motor complete with carb and motoplat no side cover $250. turns over but otherwise unknown shape selling as a core $250.

Terry Gates   [email protected]    404-388-8385

Terry Gates
AHRMA racer/Penton-Ossa lover
[email protected]
Penton 100 Berkshire 72 - nice (on the way!!)
Penton 125 Six Days (3)
Penton 175 Jackpiner
Penton 250 Harescambler (2 1/2)  Love 'em!!
Mint 400 - sweet
Terry Gates
AHRMA racer/Penton-Ossa lover
[email protected]
Penton 100 Berkshire 72 - nice (on the way!!)
Penton 125 Six Days (3)
Penton 175 Jackpiner
Penton 250 Harescambler (2 1/2)  Love \\\'em!!
Mint 400 - sweet

Rick Bennett

Terry
I am interested in the 6b motor.
Call me at 440-417-8094
Rick Bennett

VICTOR MONZ

Terry.

I am interested in the 6D and ask to call me or e-mail me  (961) 488-7027 [email protected]

Could you shoot me a picture, especially the Sachs ignition side cover.

Location of motor ?

Victor Monz

VICTOR MONZ

Terry.

I have tried to call and message is full, I will buy the "D" motor, providing the fins, cylinder are not DKW, and head cut for cmf frame. 72-75 Mikuni included ?, kick starter and shifter included ? and ignitions side cover and motor case not chain eaten and in tact.  Transport to be determined. Victor Monz [email protected]

VICTOR MONZ

Terry.

I call and e-mail, yet no response, if it is sold, fine, please respond if possible.

Thanks.

Victor

VICTOR MONZ

VICTOR MONZ

Terry, I have not heard from you and am concerned that you're ok.

Let us know you are up and "taking nourishment", there's no shame in changing your plans, I do it daily, just let us know you're healthy and ok.

I'll be praying for you. Thanks.

Victor

VICTOR MONZ

VICTOR MONZ