east/ west transport

Started by thrownchain, March 30, 2015, 02:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownchain

I'm headed for the Hanford, Cali area in mid May. Could use 1 or 2 more bikes headed east and up to 4 coming back. Looking for bikes or parts that need to make the trip. Already doing a drop off in Kansas on the way out. Open truck only, not hauling a trailer. Let me know, Thx

tooclose racing

Hey Dan - there is very good chance I will have a bike in (GaryEllisVille) Illinois ready for you to pick up that I want for Unadilla.  

Pencil me in for the return trip if this will help.

thrownchain

If it'll be ready, I'll have room.

G Ellis

Won't be ready till June.

Rocket

TooClose
Shocks are done and on the way to Gary.  They won't be the hold up on getting the bike done!!!!!
Rod G

thrownchain

I should be passing thru that area on the 19th or 20th of May.

tooclose racing

Thanks for the update, Rod. Be sure and send me that bill so I can take care of it ([email protected]).

Hmmmm - better get on the phone with The Man (Gary).

Dan - if you look at the 78 KTM Needed thread, I was trying to steer some business your way.  :)

thrownchain

Brownie points for Bob....

rob w

Dan, I need a Monark moved from Denver, CO to Michigan. Any chance you'll be running east I-80/90 through northern IN, and northern OH. Or better yet, into MI? Thanks
Bob

thrownchain

Rob, very possible, another project ?

chicagojerry

hey rob, if you can get the bike from denver to diamond don's race i could bring it back from there.    chi jer

rob w

Thanks for the offer Jer, highly unlikely, but you never know.

thrownchain

I'll be going right past Denver on the way out, not sure on a return route yet, had a request to pass thru Dallas on the way back, but he hasn't followed up yet.

thrownchain

May now have a second drop off in Kansas if all goes well. Still looking for a couple more bikes or parts to move. Need more east bound.

thrownchain

Rob, if you still need that bike moved, shoot me an e mail at my screen name @yahoo.com, thx, I possibly have another pick up in the Denver area.