2002 ISDT Reunion Ride

Started by Jeff D, August 02, 2002, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

2002 ISDT Reunion Ride, October 26-27, Park Hill, MO.  If you haven't made your hotel reservations yet, get on it!  I just made mine at Rosener's Inn yesterday and they are about out of non-smoking rooms already!  Also, the entry limit is set at 225 this year!  We had 150 last year..will we hit 225?  Who knows, but I wouldn't take a chance.  Get your entry form in ASAP!  They are available on line at //www.reunionride.com.  
Reminder, you must be an AMA member to ride.  AHRMA membership is not required unless you are going for AHRMA cross country points.  
Entry is $100 which includes Sat nite banquet, and additional banquet tickets are available for your pit crew and supporters.  Friday night BBQ on site at registration for $10.  Already have commitments from many ISDT vets including Mr. Penton, Jack, Dick Burleson, Dave Mungenast, Dwight Rudder, Paul Danik, Doug Wilford, Gary Hazel, Don Cutler, Kevin Lavoie, Jim Simmons, Jim Fogle, Teme Singleton and more!  
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!
2003 Reunion Ride looks good for the Berkshires.  Pathfinders M/C is hard at work at it already.  Any New England area guys willing to help in any way, please email me at [email protected] and I will put you in contact with the club.
Jeff DeBell

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Larry Perkins

Just sent Jesse and my entry in, Jeff.  Looking forward to it.

Guys if you just ride one ride or race a year this one is the one.  It is an absolute blast.  It has all the feel of a two day qualifier with none of thew pressure.  If you always dreamed of The Six Days here is a chance to pretend.  You will also get to rub elbows with some of your old heroes.  The stories alone are worth the money.  If nothing else make the trip to see the event though you will wish you rode.

DO IT!  You will never regret it.  It is an easy ride.