Son of Paul A. Busick

Started by paul a. busick, July 01, 2015, 02:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul a. busick

Dear Pog members.  I'm sorry to report that our son Paul Clayton Busick took his life on the 26th of July.  Arrangements have been made.  There  will be a gathering Friday the 3rd of July 6-8pm and Saturday the 4th of July at 12 noon followed by a Service at 1pm. Luncheon to follow the service.  Dicken Funeral Home, 323 Middle Ave., Elyria, Ohio  44035.  The family wishes that donations be made to Mrs. Genevieve Busick, 529 West Main Street, South Amherst, Ohio 44001.  Yours truly, Paul A. Busick

SouthRider

Paul - I am so sorry for your loss. This is absolutely unimaginable. Our thoughts and prayers are with you & your family at this difficult time.

Clark

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing."

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

firstturn

Paul you and your Family are in my Prayers.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Lew Mayer

My deepest condolences, Paul.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Gordon Brennan

hankthecrank

Paul and family. I am so sorry to read this. My family is praying for yours. Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

Dom Sileo

Prays to you and your family....

Tom Penton

My most sincere condolences.

Tom

Tom Penton
Tom Penton

jeff greenberg

Paul, so sorry to read of this. Our hearts and prayers go out to you and family.

dennis brown

our family wish ours the best

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

Admin

So sorry to hear this.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Bill & Karen

rob w

Paul, My gosh, so sorry, can't express, my condolences to your family, will be thinking of you.
Bob

Bud Green

Paul, we are so sorry to hear about your Son.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  
Bud and Pat Green

fischercycle

Paul, you have our deepest sympathy on the loss of your son, you never want to lose part of your family befor you, your in our thoughts , JAKE JOHN JR.AND GINNY

johnborn

Paul,our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.