8th Annual Carolinas White Lightning Cross Country

Started by BlueRidgePathfinder, November 10, 2015, 07:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRidgePathfinder

Just in case you haven't heard, here is the theme for the 8th Annual Carolinas White Lightning Cross Country Classic.

Bull Gear

I'll be there with my newly refurbed 77 GS6 175.

BlueRidgePathfinder

Quotequote:Originally posted by Bull Gear

I'll be there with my newly refurbed 77 GS6 175.

Woo hoo!  We will look forward to sing you.

swamp fox

Al,
 It looks like you'll have some extraordinary weather for this weekend. Not like the inaugural when I came up there and helped out with my old buddy Thomas. I sure do miss him. Maybe one of these times I'll get out of my honey-do's and get up there again.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

fastwillie8568

Great time great food and great racing at White Lightening this year hey Al next year you can ride the 250 again thanks  for putting on a great event again and thank the sweeper for all there good work.

BlueRidgePathfinder

Howdy folks,

Tony Powers' (Radical Sports Photography) fantastic photos from our 8th Annual Carolinas White Lightning Cross Country Classic are available for viewing and purchase at:

http://www.tonyp884.exposuremanager.com/g/2016_carolinas_wh...

Also, please remember, our event benefits the Armenia United Methodist Church of Chester Country, South Carolina.

Contributions to the church would be greatly appreciated, and may be made at any time to:

Armenia United Methodist Church
2840 Armenia Road
Chester, SC 29706
(803) 581-3847

Happy trails,

Al Roof, Co-founder / Co-producer
The Carolinas White Lightning Cross Country Classic

BlueRidgePathfinder

Quotequote:Originally posted by fastwillie8568

Great time great food and great racing at White Lightening this year hey Al next year you can ride the 250 again thanks  for putting on a great event again and thank the sweeper for all there good work.

Bill,

I'm glad you had a good time.

We aim to please.

Thank you again for letting me take a spin on your Penton.  As soon as I get my two year old hip and soon to be new right shoulder paid for, I'm gonna have to figure out how to put one in my shed.

All of the volunteers have been properly praised and thanked.

We look forward to having you and a bunch of other POG members join us next year.

All the best,

Al

BlueRidgePathfinder

Quotequote:Originally posted by swamp fox

Al,
 It looks like you'll have some extraordinary weather for this weekend. Not like the inaugural when I came up there and helped out with my old buddy Thomas. I sure do miss him. Maybe one of these times I'll get out of my honey-do's and get up there again.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
08 BMW K 1200 S

Hi Robert!

We were blessed with wonderful weather this weekend, unlike the muddy mess at K&S Kartway in Fountain Inn, SC that inaugural year.

I am sure you do miss Thomas.  I did not know him like you and Greg, but certainly appreciated his help and support.

I do hope you can get out of your honey-do's next year and come up to see us.

All the best,

Al

dennis brown

as always it was a great event put on by the entire club course was great the field sections were vastly improved  and the wood were a lot of fun. meals and the people made the event even better  thanks greg and al and the rest of the club

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

skiracer

Great weekend Al!  Please let the club and volunteers know how much they are appreciated for their hard work.

The track was awesome, perfect conditions.  Too bad I had some mechanical issues, and had to ride to finish instead of racing.....

For those of you who have never been to this event, it is a must do!  Thanks again for such a fine event...

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1982 Suzuki PE 175
1976 Penton 175 XC
1979 KTM 175 GS: FOR SALE
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa