Miscellaneous parts

Started by marsattacks, December 20, 2015, 06:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks

Hi I went through my cluttered garage today.  I need some space and I now have a very clear vision of what I want to focus on.   Here are some parts I plan to sell.  Can get photos probably by the weekend.  I will happily provide prices in response to emails.  After that I will list separately or last hope go to ebay.  My email is my screen name Mars etc.   + [email protected]

32mm Ceriani forks.  Not bent but need to be rebuilt.  Chrome seems fine.  

35mm Ceriani forks.  Same ss above but some slight pitting on tubes.  

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/80fj40/library/Turbo%20spoiler

Front and rear Raedelli rims need to be redone but not bent or kinked etc.  
Sun rim rear with comical hub nice shaoe.  All spokes good
And rim is straight.  

Jackpiner toaster tank.  No cap or taps.  5/10
Jackpiner MX tank (small tank) no cap or tsps 8/10
Blue 1978 desert tank.  With ktm stickers.  
Repainted red 1978 ktm desert tank.

Short/low seat from 72-73.  Cover and foam probably need to be done.  

Speedometer VDO.  Untested.  At the moment.

Two bar mount speedo holders.  These are the three piece holders + rubber stops.

Multiple fenders mostly enduro.  Some fiber repops and some Falk Dirt Champion or Super Winners.  One Petty white Mudder front fender.  

White Preston Petty headlight and number plate.  

Rear mount tool bag and rack repop.  

Some hi point tank bags.  

Nice CEV taillight for 72-76 Pentons.  This is the round CEV not the truck marker light version or the petty version.  

Very nice ZKW small bullet headlight as seen on the 1973 Dalton ISDT bikes.

1982-84 GS KTM center stand.  Not 100% sure on the date but pretty sure.  

Very small trials sized ktm speedo -- the idea was to mount it on the fork of my 78 like some of the factory Dakar and ISDT bikes of the late 70s early 80s.  If you have seen the bmw r80 GS isdt bikes you know what I mean.  

That's about it for now but there's a little but more.  Thanks for looking.
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

ssquickel

sent you a email on zkw bullet headlight.

sandy

Cal Alexander

Interested in your 32mm Forks. Email Sent

75 250 MC
74 Jackpiner
72-73 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Mike Lenz

Could always use str 35mm tubes.  If usable, how much?  email didnt work

marsattacks

More info Saturday as promised.  My email is working great! I've received many inquiries.  If you have not gotten it to work you might try again   Marsattacks    then add 79  then add    @gmail.com

Thanks for looking.
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
79 space rock shox bike

JCHubbard

John,

I sent you an email.

Regards,

John
JC Hubbard

pentons4ever

I would b interested in jackpiner mx tank and shipping tank bag.email me at nbryant1970@yahoo. com with prices if still available

pentons4ever

Put Hi point tank bag and the smarter than I device I'm using wants a shipping bag...so if u have a shipping bag I'd love one.. That way my smart device might b happy and cooperate

RobertFrey

Interested in the vdo and mounts. Plus a headlight, plus the tail light.

marsattacks

Ok some photos and prices should be posted tomorrow late afternoon eastern.   I have lots of shipping bags and they don't weigh much but they aren't that good for keeping tools in!   Merry Christmas.
Mars Attacks!
79 space rock shox bike

marsattacks

I believe I replied to all emails.  Here is a link to photos.  Will add more photos.  Thanks for looking.  

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/80fj40/library/Turbo%20spoiler
Mars Attacks!
79 space rock shox bike

pentons4ever

Would love to have the rear bag that looks like a husky rear bag if u still have.