Home page photo Penton cafe racer !

Started by Paul Danik, July 19, 2016, 06:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Lee Buffenmyer's Penton Cafe Racer sure drew a lot of attention at VMD, and one look at the home page photo of Lee along with his better half Harriet standing behind his creation will surely show you why.

I am pretty sure it was at the York swapmeet a couple of years ago that Lee told me what his next project was, but I was not prepared for what I saw when he opened the side door of his enclosed trailer on set-up day at Vintage Days to give us a sneak peek. Lee's work is second to none, and from what he says the machine runs as good as it looks.

Lee had his Penton hill climber displayed along side the Cafe Racer inside the POG tent along with a nice collection of Penton jerseys and jackets.

Thank you Lee and Harriet for not only bringing your machines and memorabilia to VMD for us all to see, but also for being such great ambassadors for all things Penton.

Paul

rob w

Love it Lee !, takes courage to build a mutant hybrid, great vision and great execution.

Kip Kern

That sure was a beautiful machine,  took many hours of work to make that come together, nice job Lee!

Dale Fisher

Lee and Ted on the lap for history.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry