Good Sunday ride

Started by fischercycle, August 30, 2016, 08:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fischercycle

Where the heck were you guys only two pentons showed up. at the POTOMAC VINTAGE RIDE HELD  8/27/16 FRED HOESS 19 TIME GOLD MEDALIST LEAD THE WAY FOR DAVE KUTSKEL AND JOHN FISCHER ALL ON HUSKIES, WHAT A GOOD BATTLE FOR 2ND AND THIRD, PLUS A 100LB. PIG ROAST WITH ALL THE GOODIES HEADED BY MARTY STROUSE OF PARADISE CYCLE SHOP, AND THE GOOD B.S.AFTER WITH FRED HOESS ED WEAGER MARTY STROUSE RICK HOOVER JOHN FISCHER JR. GREGG WITENBURGER DAVE KUTSKEL AND OTHERS, WHAT A GREAT TIME SEE YOU ALL THERE 10/8/16 JAKE

Rick Bennett

Jake
I was there but not riding as I am still healing up from broken bones at Mid Ohio. My brother Randy and I are the ones running the kids series of races. Dave's place, Coyote Run, was the third and fourth race of the series. We still have three to go. We had 25 entries on Saturday and 15 on Sunday. Each entry in the series gets the rider a ticket for a chance to win the Honda SL100 Randy and I am donating. I was going to bring my Six Days but thought I better not. I am riding a bit but not ready to fall off just yet.
Rick